Adcash Review: Monetization of blog/website has become a key aspect in blogging world. Bloggers and webmasters are always looking for better monetization sources that can fetch them regular income. Monetizing your blog/website with third-party ads is considered to be the best ways of monetization so far.
Google Adsense is one of the most popular, but strict ad network that people use for monetization. But, it is always criticized for being too strict. So, Adcash has come up with its own ad network that has turned to be people’s favorite over past few years. It’s easy approval policies are loved by webmasters. Let us learn more about this tool in the review below.
What is AdCash?
Adcash is one of the best ad networks that was started in year 2007 and is serving billion advertisements every month by reaching near about 200 million users. It is the renowned CPM network that has worked hard to reach at heights to which it is today. It has been about a decade since the start of this ad network and it has been spread in 196 countries of the world with 150K publishers serving its ads on their websites. It has been running 3500 ad campaigns from the advertisers.
The company has managed to serve all its customers with its phenomenal support team of 100 employees who are giving endless support to the customers throughout the year. The company is based in Estonia and is incessantly improving its algorithms to enhance the income of publishers associated with them. The use of dynamic CPM optimization helps in keeping ad inventory relevant for the search traffic. The ad serving can also be controlled by the publishers through its dashboard manually.
Can I be Join Adcash?
Yes, everyone is free to join this superb ad network. You can join it as publisher or can even join it as an advertiser. Here are certain requirements that you need to fulfill as publisher or advertiser.
What is required to join Adcash as Publishers
If you are a webmaster looking to display third-party ads on your blog then you must try Adcash CPM ads. To do so, you require signing in as publisher for Adcash publisher’s program. You just need to have a site for applying as publisher as there are no minimum traffic requirements. Also, your site can be in any language. But, one needs to make sure that your site should not be based on pornography, adult content, or any fishing content. Ensure that you have read all the terms before applying for Adcash Publisher’s program.
What is required to join Adcash as Advertisers
Adcash turns out to be handy for the advertisers too. The advertisers can reach a large audience in just no time. The display ads can be chosen by the advertisers and these ads are charged on CPA, CPL, CPV, or CPM basis. Nearly, 150k publishers are working with Adcash.
AdCash Ad Network: Top Features
Adcash is the most admirable ad network. One can join as publisher with this network and make good sum of money through it. It is equally beneficial for advertisers. Here are few features offered by Adcash to its users.
The advertisers/publishers get access to Adcash’s dashboard so that they can track and manage their ad campaigns, ad units, and other useful tools. It is also helpful to view the payment info in real time. The best thing about its dashboard is that it is offered in eight different languages.
A user can have no problem while accessing the website. Adcash official website is multilingual. A user can access the site in 8 different languages. The languages supported are Chinese, French, Turkish, Russian, Portuguese, English, Spanish, and Italian.
There is a ‘Reports’ section in the dashboard. You can easily view the real time statistics from here. The stats can also be emailed to you on demand.
A dedicated account manager is provided to each publisher/advertiser as soon as one signs in with Adcash. The support staff of Adcash is skilled and quick. One can expect the reply for a query within 12 hours.
An advertiser can pay through different modes including credit card and PayPal. Adcash follows NET-30 payment scheme which ensures that the publisher can get earning after every 30 days. A minimum of 100 Euros can be withdrawn through WebMoney, Skrill, Payoneer, Wire Transfer and PayPal.
Different Ad Formats
One of the best things about Adcash is that it has different ad formats available with it. An advertiser can choose to display his/her ads in different ad formats while the publisher can also choose from different available formats. Here are the ad formats available with Adcash:
- Banner: The different banner sizes available with AdCash. These are – 250×250, 728×90, 300×250, 336×280, 468×60, & 160×600.
- Sticky Footer: These ads having a resolution of 728x90pixels can be implemented on footer of the site. They stick to the foot of the screen and improve CTR. This ad keeps on moving continuously even when the visitor scrolls down the blog of publisher.
- Interstitials: These ads are 800×600 in size and overlap the webpage completely. The ads displayed provide more revenue as they are displayed over the complete page. These ads are displayed as soon as your site is opened at visitor’s end.
- Background: These are the most impressive ads and get easily adapted to the site layout. They contribute to improve the CTR and in turn improve the revenue generated. These types of ads are displayed on vacant spaces on header or sidebar. The background header ads size is 2000x150pixels while the background sidebar ad size is 340 x 770pixels.
- Pop-Under: It is one of the top performing ads for the desktop and mobile websites. This ad is similar to the landing pages. As soon as the user opens the site, the add is displayed behind the browser window. It doesn’t irritate the site user and ensures higher earning too.
- Slide-In: These ads generally slide in from either side of the website and grab user’s attention. The ads can be easily closed through close button.
AdCash even offers different ad formats for the mobile website. Have a look below to mobile ad formats:
- In-App Interstitial: The ad is displayed on full screen (horizontally or vertically) and performs well to generate a good CTR.
- In-App Footer: These ads are similar to the footer ads for the desktop website. They are displayed on the end of your mobile screen and sticks down when user scrolls through the screen of your mobile.
AdCash offers ads on the videos too. It is one of the few ad networks to do so. A publisher or advertiser can unleash the potential of different ad formats and can optimize the ad units for better performance.
You may also like:
- Advanced Off-Page SEO Techniques That You need to know
- Best Free SEO Tools for Website Analysis
- How to Start a Blog And Make Money
- 15 Blog Post Ideas For Promoting A Product & Increase Revenue
Adcash is a powerful CPM based ad network providing a decent opportunity to both publishers and advertisers to maximize their revenue. The advertiser can boost his/her sales while the publishers can revenue for advertising the advertiser’s ads on their blog. The complete control of ads is given to publishers and advertisers. They can choose the ads to be displayed wisely. If you haven’t joined Adcash yet, it’s the time for you to join right now.