The learning management system (LMS) is software that allows you to create online learning courses, assign them to your employees, track their progress, and provide feedback. This tool can be used to manage any type of course including online courses, training room-based courses, and even face-to-face classes. LMSs are also used in higher educational institutions and they can also be used in K-12 schools along with corporate training programs.
We have mentioned some benefits below. Along with the general benefits we can also review 360 Articulate for the benefits it provides.
- Articulate 360 is a great LMS tool that allows you to create your courses, quizzes, assessments, etc. You can use this tool to go through a training program on any device.
- This is a great platform that offers a free version and a paid version. There are tons of features in both versions but we recommend going with the paid version since they offer more flexibility in that version.
- Articulate 360 is a powerful authoring tool that allows users to create engaging multimedia content using a drag-and-drop interface. You can check multiple videos and learn how easy it is to use this software to create online courses, presentations, and other types of media.
- Articulate 360 is a cloud-based learning management system that allows users to access their course materials from any mobile device at any time. The employees can take courses online, offline, or both.
- Use of Articulate 360 helps you save time and money. The tool includes a content library that gives you all the help you need on the aspects of design. By using the content from the library you will not have to create a course from scratch. The content library is expanding every day which means you will have fresh content to choose from.
- The users or the employees can get help from instructors and trainers through multiple messaging applications. This gives opportunities to the learners to learn faster than ever before and stay ahead and organized all the time.
- Articulate 360 offers a variety of features that make it easy to create engaging content and deliver it to your employees. You can easily add videos, images, links, and other media to your slideshows. And if you want to include audio, you can record directly into your presentation using our built-in microphone.
- You can even use Articulate 360 to collaborate with others. With the ability to share presentations online, you can invite colleagues to view and comment on your work. This feature allows you to keep track of who has viewed your presentation and what they have said about it.
- With Articulate 360, you can also publish your presentations to SlideShare or YouTube, where they are searchable and discoverable. Your viewers can then access them from any mobile device, including mobile phones and tablets.
- Articulate 360 is cloud-based software that allows users to create, manage, and deliver online courses. With this tool, employees can learn at their pace while trainers can easily create, edit, publish, track, and grade their learning. The employees can take quizzes, submit tests, and receive feedback from instructors. Trainers can assign grades, view employee progress, and communicate with the users through the course management system.
- With Articulate 360, the trainers can easily build engaging content using pre-built templates and add their custom elements to make their course unique. They can then publish their work directly to the web or mobile devices, and engage with audiences through live streaming, social media integration, and email delivery.
- The 360 Articulate online learning authoring tools are also beneficial and are designed to help educators create engaging multimedia content that can be used in any classroom setting. This tool allows the teachers to easily create interactive presentations, videos, quizzes, and other types of media. Students can use these tools to learn about concepts they have learned in class, review course material, and test their knowledge.
- The 360 Articulate works by allowing users to drag and drop images, text boxes, video clips, audio files, and other objects into a canvas. Once this has been done, users can then add transitions between different parts of the presentation. Users can also add animations to make the presentation look more interesting. When finished, the users can preview the presentation and download it to their device.
There are multiple rapid authoring tools available in the market, but Articulate 360 tops the chart and is popular among them. The tool is user-friendly. You can start creating your first course today.