Looking blog commenting sites to make backlinks? Then You will love this guide.
The best part of this blog commenting sites list?
I have added most of the category blogs with domain authority, page authority, and Alexa ranking.
Go through this list of free blog commenting sites and find out your niche blogs.
Let me start with no time.
Blogs were and still are a great part of being social and comments on blogs make them lively. Through comments at blog commenting sites, readers can interact with the blog owner, writer to be specific and share their reactions and views on a particular post.
Similarly, the writer of a post can get genuine remarks and feedback along with a large readership through the comment section. Having said this, I would like to draw the attention of anyone who comments to the fact that blog commenting done wrong can be fatal. If you are commenting on a blog the wrong way, chances are you will be banned from the community?
Today, I am going to share complete guide of blog commenting.
This guide has:
- What is Blog Commenting
- Type of Blogs
- Points to keep in mind while blog commenting
- Blog Commenting Guidelines
- Blog Commenting Sites List
Blog Commenting can be proved a magic stick for you to maintain your website rank at the first position in Google and outrank your competitor by creating backlinks from dofollow blogs and high authority blogs. Surprise ?
Let me explain everything to clear your all doubts.
Table of Contents
- What is Blog Commenting?
- Type of Blogs: Nofollow and Dofollow Blogs
- Guidelines to follow while blog commenting
- How to take more benefit from blog commenting?
- 1) Do not be anonymous get a gravatar:
- 2) Use a polite tone and abstain from being abusive:
- 3) Be Intelligent:
- 4) Do not make irrelevant comments or comments for the sake of being seen:
- 5) Do not use links:
- 6) Comment with your heart:
- Top Dofollow Commentluv Enabled Blog Commenting Sites List (#Tested)
- High DA Blog Commenting Sites List
What is Blog Commenting?
Blog Commenting is most using off page SEO method to build permanent backlinks making comments on already established blogs on the internet. Or simply when you visit any blog to read an article, you see a form with name, email address, website URL and comment box at the end of the article to write your opinion about the article. This form is used to make blog comment at blogs. Sometimes you can see different option since there are several commenting systems available.
Bonus Reading: 400+ Directory Submission Sites List
Type of Blogs: Nofollow and Dofollow Blogs
Generally, we divide blogs into two categories at the bases of blog commenting backlinks. A blog which provides nofollow links, is called Nofollow blogs. And blog which provides dofollow links, is referred to Dofollow blogs. To know the type of blog, you can use nofollow addons or simple click at the commenter name and click on inspect element. If rel nofollow attribute is used, blog is providing no follow link otherwise, dofollow link.
Guidelines to follow while blog commenting
Blog commenting is one of the best ways to get high-quality permanent backlinks and boost search engine ranking. Using blog commenting method, you not only get backlinks but also can get the regular visitors or real audience to your blog if you leave a comment that adds value to the article. Make sure you follow below guidelines while blog commenting.
- Always comment on blogs in your niche. And if you are making backlinks for blog post, Search relevant article to get backlinks. It will add more value since you had made backlinks from the relevant source.
- Read the complete article before you comment. And always try to add value to article though your comment. It will be helpful to make a relationship with particular blog ‘s audience also.
- Avoid one-line comment like “interesting post”, “lovely post” and “thanks for sharing great article“. No one like one-line comment.
- Nowadays, nobody accepts keywords as a name. Blog is blogger’s property, and they have done very hard work to build it. That’s why they don’t like somebody will come and spam their blogs. If you add keywords as a name, you have lost your chance to get backlink. Make sure you are using a real name or human name.
- If a blog is accepting keywords in name, you can use keywords as a name in this case.
How to take more benefit from blog commenting?
As I already said don’t do blog commenting for SEO, do for making relationship with bloggers. Some bloggers make silly mistakes they do blog commenting just for getting backlinks purpose and sometimes write only one or two line comments like very interesting post and thanks to share this amazing post and even try to get backlinks to your blog from comment body. Due to these type mistakes, many times, they don’t get approval to their comments. Avoid these mistakes and try to add value to blog post if you really want to get benefits.
Here are the 6 points you have to keep in mind while blog commenting.
1) Do not be anonymous get a gravatar:
The first rule of blog commenting is using a gravatar. After all, we don’t want the writer to talk to air. Getting a Gravatar is easy and you can do so by signing to gravatar.com. It will help you to look less spammy. And have an identity to your voice. Most reputed blogs don’t publish a comment that is deficit of a gravatar.
a) Use a proper headshot.
b) Use your own picture rather than a company logo.
C) Use your own real name rather than something like the crusader, or batman.
2) Use a polite tone and abstain from being abusive:
When you are commenting on a blog you have to be polite. Think as commenting as a way of visiting someone’s house. What do you think will your host entertain you if you use abusive language? NO. Same is with blogging too. If you don’t like a point that the blogger has written it’s okay you can say this with a polite tone.
- a) Be generous.
- b) Do not use slang language.
- c) Don’t use caps lock during the whole message.
3) Be Intelligent:
You cannot make an effective comment unless you know the subject that is being talked about. If you still don’t get the purpose of the writer you read the post twice or thrice. After you have an idea of the topic then go and give your views. This will help you to act smart and also prevent you from making fun of yourself.
- a) Have an idea what you are going to say.
- b) You can google the topic if you want to talk in a detailed manner.
- c) Don’t make fun of yourself, wait for the reply sometimes the blogger might be busy doing other stuffs.
4) Do not make irrelevant comments or comments for the sake of being seen:
I know many newbies will try commenting on other blogs to be seen and get noticed, especially with commentluv enabled blogs. But let me tell you the writer or moderator is far more experienced than you are and can make out that you are not a real commenter in a fraction of second.
- a) Use longer comments, not just one or two line inputs.
- b) Speak on the topic that the blog is about, don’t try to be self-promotional.
- c) Be regular, not like commenting once in six months.
Blogs that would reward you with link loves have commentluv plugin activated. This plugin will automatically extract your top 10 posts from your feed and you can choose one amongst them. Blogs that do not have this feature signify they don’t want your links to be placed n them so be aware.
- a) Be a commenter not a spammer.
- b) Do not use links within the post If you have to do so write it as a text.
- c) If need arises to use the contact form to contact the writer and don’t comment there.
6) Comment with your heart:
Yes, anything done with the heart is a good deed. Try connecting to the blogger on a personal level (stop if she/he doesn’t allow it). Asking casual questions like how was your weekend? Or where did you get the idea to such a beautiful topic? Would be appreciated and you will make lifelong friends from this. Also, try to make your comments reasonably longer as that will help you to express yourself more.
Top Dofollow Commentluv Enabled Blog Commenting Sites List (#Tested)
This dofollow commentluv blog list is checked by me. This is not like another commentluv dofollow blogs lists which are shared with tested tagline but in reality never tested just pick randomly from the internet. One time I need commenluv enabled blog list.
I searched on Google by typing dofollow commentluv enabled blog list and checked those dofollow blog list that has title with tested word. But when I checked I found they are most of nofollow blogs.
Finally I picked some bloggers’ blog URL who mostly do blog commenting and analysis using OSE to find dofollow blog commenting sites list, and I found a good dofollow blog list with 3 -4 hours hard work.
Now it is here for you. I hope you will love this dofollow commentluv blog list. If you found any other dofollow blog list, don’t forget to share with me using comments section. I would love to add into my blog commenting sites list so all can get benefit with huge list of dofollow blogs.
High DA Blog Commenting Sites List
As page rank is official deal now. So our consider point will domain authority and website traffic. That’s why I prepared this blog commenting sites list with high domain authority and page authority. Since getting a backlinks from high domain authority sites are very helpful to improve domain authority.
A higher authorty website ranks better in Google and has massive traffic. I hope you will love this high domain authority blog commenting sites list and create backlinks from these high authority blog commenting sites.
I update this blog commenting sites list time to time as I found some new blog commenting sites with good domain authority and page authority.There are several blog commenting sites list available on the Internet but most of picked randomly. But I shared personally tested blog commenting sites list at Updateland. So you can create high-quality backlinks without wasting your time in checking websites… they are working or not.
So Every time, when you will visit this list of free blog commenting sites, you will notice, some new blog commenting sites has been added into this commenting list.
Overall, Blog Commenting is very effective technique for creating high-quality permanent backlinks. This blog commenting sites list contain 50+ DA blogs. It will be proved very helpful for all guys especially for blogging niche blogs.
You can use this blog commenting list for guest posting also. If your blog niche is different, take a look at this post how to find relevant blogs.
If you like this blog commenting list, please don’t forget to share with your friends. So that all can get benefit from this list of blog commenting sites.