Complete step by step Tutorial about How to delete a Facebook business page or fan page: Many times we have come around such situation when we want to delete our Facebook business page or fan page or any other Facebook business page which is not ours but annoying. It may be due to wrong name, wrong category and we are not interested to further working on this page or someone annoying to you using Facebook Page etc. In this post, I am going to share 4 easy methods for deleting Facebook Business page. This post is for all those people who are looking following questions’ answers.
• how to delete facebook page?
• i want to delete this page
• how to delete a page
• how to delete my facebook page
• How to delete a fb page?
• How do i delete my own page?
• How do I delete my business page?
• how to delete facebook fan page?
• How to report facebook page?
• How to deactivate facebook account?
If you are looking same how to delete your Facebook page, you are on right place, no need to further move.
Read below step by step Tutorial to delete your Facebook page and enjoy. Deleting a facebook business page is easy job, you can do this task in single minute after reading this guide.
Table of Contents
Method 1: How to delete a Facebook Page?
1. Visit Facebook.com
2. Login into Facebook by filling email id and password into login form and click on Login button.
3. Click the drop down icon that is located at Upper area of screen.
7. After clicking delete your page option, Permanently delete ABS will be enable. You will see your name page instead ABS. Click Permanently delete your fan page name option.
8. Now a popup message will appear.
9. Click on the delete button.
10. Now you have done.
Note: You can delete facebook page only if you are one of the admins of page.
Method 2: Unpublished Facebook Business Page
Method second is for those people who want to unpublished page or delete for some time not permanently. In this case, you can get your Facebook page back when you want. Follow below steps to unpublished page.
1. Go to Facebook.com and login.
2. Now click on drop down icon at upper screen and click on page name.
Now this page will not be visible to anyone still you publish again.
You may also like: How to Access Facebook Full Site on Android
Method 3: Report A Facebook Fan Page
This method is those people who want to report any other business or fan page. Sometimes people create Fan page to annoyed someone or post porn pictures. If you have come around same situation, this method is for you. Since for both above method will work only for admin but for reporting any Facebook account or Facebook page, you don’t need to be admin of this page.
Using same method, you can report of anyone Facebook account if he is annoying you or you think he is fake.
Steps to Report Facebook Fan page
1. Visit Facebook account and login.
2. Now visit that Facebook Fan page which you want to report
3. Gear Option will show on Facebook Business Page.
4. Click on gear option and select Report Page Option.
5. Now a popup window will be appearing. Select appropriate option from this window. If you think it is spam, select it’s a spam or a scam option.
6. Click on Continue button.
7. Another popup window will be shown; message will be depend on your option.
8. Now click on Submit to Facebook For review option and click on done.
9. Another option can show if you select an different option; you need to select which is best suited for you.
10. All Done
Method 4: Deleting Facebook Page by Deactivate Account
All above three methods are best to delete Facebook business or fan page. But if you have created business page using a fake email id or you don’t want to continue to run this account or you want to deactivate account also. After following this procedure, no one can access your profile, status, photos or anything which relate to your profile even Fan page also.
Steps to Deactivate Account
1. Now click on drop down option from upper right corner.
5. After clicking on Deactivate option, you will be on a new page that have a message “Are you sure you want to deactivate your account” and it will have some options Reason for leaving.
6. You can select which is best suited for you. But if you want to come at Facebook after some time… click on second option from last “This is temporary. I ‘ll be back”.
7. If you want your account will reactive automatically, select automatically reactivate my account option and specific period also. If you select 10 days, it will automatically reactivate after 10 days.
8. After selecting all options click on Deactivate Button at bottom of page.
9. You have done.
Hand Picked Stuff For You:
- How to delete Facebook Account Permanently
- 20 Best Free MP3 Music Download Sites
- Top 10 VLC Alternative Media Players
- 10 Best Sites to Download Full Albums Free
- 10 Best Grooveshark Alternative
- The Pirate Bay Alternative Sites
- Top 10 Netflix Alternatives
Now you have 4 easy and simple methods. Using these, you can easily delete your Facebook business page or a fan page which is annoying you. Even you can unpublished Facebook page using the second method.
I hope you will love this tutorial “How to delete Facebook page”. If you found this interesting, please don’t forget to share with your friends.
What method do you use to delete the Facebook business page? Share with me, If I found it is easy from above methods, I will glad to add this into my tutorial.